Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Scent Recipe For Men Rugged Cowboy

rugged cowboy image

Creating a Scent for Men

Having special scents in our home and offices doesn't mean that they have to be all girly girl. Oh no, we have fragrances that appeal to the males of the world, too. Actually, I know many women (including myself) who actually prefer the scents that have been designated as a masculine scent. 

I like pretty flowers as much as the next gal but I am not fond of the fragrances that have a floral scent. Most guys are not either if the truth be told.

Now some fellas like the aroma of something food related but might feel that those are even a little more feminine than they would prefer, especially if they are going to warm a scent in their office or if they are single and living in a bachelor pad or with other guys. They are not going to want some fru-fruey frilly scent in their space, now are they? As I said before, some of us gals don't want those kind of fragrances in our spaces either. 

So, what are some scents that a guy might like? A new favorite of mine and my husband is the scent called Shaka. It has a rich sandalwood base with a splash of bergamot and lime. Very manly in its make-up. Think Old Spice or an aftershave that isn't too overwhelming and manly to the core.

Our very favorite Scentsy Man scent is Vanilla Suede. It is subtle and very appealing in our opinions. There is the classic vanilla aroma with a rich amber combined with subdued hint of sandalwood and spice. It is another fragrance that reminds me of the older after-shaves that I grew up with. 

A Way To Combine The Two

So, by now if you are following my blog you know I love to use a little mixology and combine scents from time to time. This is the recipe that I call: Rugged Cowboy.
rugged cowboy scent recipe

Both scents are awesome standing alone in any warmer but mix the two together and you have a really manly and very appealing aroma in your space. It is nice for any office whether that office is occupied by men, women or both. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

You can follow the link to my online catalog at the right to go to my site to order or call your local consultant and have her order it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment